What you Need to Know Before you Arrive
Our reception staff are extremely knowledgeable and are always around to help. Please ask them if there’s anything you need to know or need arranged – they will do it all for you.
If you, or any member of your party, are celebrating a special occasion during your stay, please let us know so we may make suggestions to help make it a memorable day!
Monday – Saturday: 8am – 8pm
Sundays and Public Holidays: 8am – 6pm
What to Bring:
- Personal toiletries
- Beach / pool towels (although we can supply these on request)
What’s in the Chalet:
- Fully equipped kitchen (fridge, oven, stove, microwave, kettle, toaster, pots and pans, crockery, cutlery and glassware)
- Dishwashing liquid and dish cloth
- Complimentary tea and coffee station
- Bottled water in the fridge
- Toiletries: Body wash, hand soap and shampoo
- Bath towels
- Television and DVD player
Chalets are serviced daily in the morning so there’s no need to worry about doing the dishes when you’d rather be relaxing!
There is a daily laundry service where your clothes can be washed, dried and ironed and returned to you by 10.00am the following day.
Hippo Hideaway is located in a low risk malaria area. Whilst anti-malaria medication is not required, we suggest that you use insect repellent, particularly during game drives and dinner. Mosquitoes are most commonly present in the mornings and evenings.
Enjoy 250MB free WiFi on us! (Please enquire at reception).
R100 per head. (Please enquire at reception.)